Friday, May 30, 2008

Hey, this is COOL!

And so are you! Wow, so much coolness all over the place.
The "this" I'm referring to is a new addition on my mom's photography blog. Yes, I know I've mentioned her blog before, but can I help it if the woman and her blog are well, cool?
No, I can't.
Therefore, go check out (on the right side of the page) the new addition featuring the ability to see where her blog readers come from. Yup, no matter your residence, the blog can find your location and hit it as a recently visited area.
Spread the word- let's get my mom visitors from all over the place.
Travel to the blog!

1 comment:

debbie brown said...

Thanks for the shoutout! I see some of your friends in Oregon and Washington have visited me recently :) Someone from New Zealand found me this morning. Cool-very, very COOL!