Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Annoying

I had to change my blog url.
My mom finally figured out that the reason that other random person's comes up when you typed it in is because a letter was missing from mine. Probably because the blogger site offered me alternate addresses when that one was taken.
Then I spent a ridiculous amount of time trying to come up with a new variation only to realize that literally every other red head has a blogger site with redhead something, We are only 5% of the world- good grief people, dye your hair and change your address name!
Anyway, that's the story and although you've figured it out, here's my new address name: http://redheadedpersuasions.blogspot.com/
I went for a variation on the original with a slightly unintentional, but always sub conscious Jane Austen reference.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

but you didnt tell me! and claire hasnt updated it on her blog! So i just now have revisited after being tres confused for quite some time. :) But now its ok. cuz i got the link off of your comments. PHEW. Cuz what else am i going to do while im at work? seriously.