Saturday, January 26, 2008

Plain ridiculousness

Here's something to make you question humans and realize that no matter what you do, you'll always have more class than these people.
It was said yesterday that Heath Ledger's family must keep his funeral private and under wraps because of protesters.
Yes, protesters. What are they protesting you ask?
No, not his sad death or even something silly, like the want for a public memorial.
Tons of conservative, religious groups feel it is necessary to protest Ledger's role in Brokeback Mountain. Indeed, these people still cannot get over the fact that Ledger starred as and rocked the role of a gay cowboy, so they want to protest his funeral.
Sick. 
I hate to fuel the continuos talk of Ledger's death, but shock took over me when I heard this and I felt it was something I should pass on to all who are more decent than the insensitive idiots who call themselves conservative and, oh yes, wonderful Christians. 

No comments: